Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sisterhood Bloggers Award!

Another blog award has been passed my way from a fellow blogger! It may seem silly to some, but quite honestly I am finding myself completely touched and inspired with each of these I've received. I'm so touched to know that my fellow bloggers do support me in such a way. I'm inspired to keep going with the blog. It's been such a positive experience for me and I really appreciate all the support this blog has received!

Getting onto the award though, a big thank you goes out to Vickilicous, The Greek Housewife for this latest one I'm receiving; Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

THE RULES OF AWARD:
  • Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
  • Post 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers. (Let them know about it!)
  • Include a logo of the award in your post.

Well there are the guidelines as mostly copied from TheGreek Housewife blog. Now onto seven things about me!

Facts of Jane
  • Robert Englund is my absolute favorite actor! I completely adore him!
  • I could watch cheesy Halloween specials and movies year round.
  • When I was 3 years old I carried around a rubber skeleton and called it my “baby”.
  • Year round I keep at least a small touch of Halloween fun on display.
  • One of my favorite Halloween movies is Hocus Pocus. Watch it every year!
  • A favorite Halloween tradition for me is passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.
  • Captain Barbossa is my favorite pirate – no offense Captain Jack!

Now onto the nominees!

Well there we have it! Thank you so much to Vickilicious again for the award! Hope everyone has a beautiful day today!

--XOXO, Jane

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jane for all your support, it truly is an honour to be awarded by such a great blogger like yourself! And of course, congratulations on your award which is completely deserved! Keep up the great job and hopefully we'll keep our mutual support and extend it further! Thank you :)

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Selma! Thank you for such a sweet comment! :) You are definitely deserving of it as well and thank you again for the compliments! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! What a cute award -- love the book it is based on!

    Halloween is such a fun holiday! I love to see the kids' costumes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I've never read the book, but I seen the movie if that counts? XD You are so welcome though!! :)

      It is! It's my favorite holiday! :)

      Delete